What is the best Wax?
How to apply Wax?
Which product to use?
Zymol Speciality Waxes were developed for specific Marques. Each formula was tested and proven to protect and enhance the beauty of the paints applied by the auto manufacturer.
The best wax for Maserati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa-Romeo and Italians.
The best wax for Porsche.
The best wax for Jaguar.
The best wax for Lexus, Toyota, Nissan and Japanese.
The best wax for Volvo.
The best wax for Saab.
The best wax for Sport.
The best wax for Light colored cars.
The best wax for Medium to Dark colored cars.
The best wax for Black painted cars.
The best wax for Red painted cars.
We are happy to help you to chose the product and explain the use of it.
Please contact us via About section.
You can also use Zymol Product Advisor to get an idea about the line of products.
Waxes and Glazes Directions for Use
1. Wash and dry the car using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
2. HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
3. Using the Zymol Wax Applicator, apply a very small amount of wax onto a 60 sm x 60 sm surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions.
4. Using a clean Microfiber Towel, with light pressure, slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once, assuming a uniform coverage. Wait for 20 - 30 seconds. With medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
5. Turn your Microfiber Towel and, and crystallize the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30 - 45 minutes.
Note: Zymol wax is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymol wax for each application.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping. You may apply several coats.
Check our Blog for more information and tips on how to improve your car.